Mar 2, 2004

Clean Water Act Section 404/401 Permitting
Practical Tips and Strategies


Residential, commercial and industrial development projects, plant expansions, utility and infrastructure projects, often involve impacts to streams and/or wetlands. Generally speaking, however, before discharging dredged or fill material into waters of the United States, including streams and wetlands, one must first obtain a Clean Water Act Section 404 permit.

View PDF