Roetzel Represents C.S.I. Enterprises, Inc. in $600 Million Acquisition by Edenred
Roetzel & Andress LPA (Roetzel) is pleased to announce that it represented C.S.I. Enterprises, Inc. (CSI), a leading global corporate payments technology company based in Bonita Springs, Florida, in its agreement with Edenred, a Malakoff, France-based company. Edenred will acquire CSI in the $600 million transaction.
The transaction allows CSI to accelerate its growth strategies and leverage Edenred’s world leadership in transactional solutions, as well as help Edenred enhance its digital payment technology platform and significantly increase its North American presence. The transaction furthers a partnership between CSI and Edenred formed nearly two years ago.
The deal is subject to regulatory approval and is expected to close in early 2019.
The Roetzel team representing CSI was led by firm shareholder Christopher P. Reuscher, chair of the Corporate, Tax and Transactional practice group, along with the following Roetzel attorneys:
- Karen D. Adinolfi (shareholder)
- Lindsie Everett (associate)
- Laura (Megan) Faust (shareholder)
- Terrence S. Finn (shareholder)
- James D. Fox (shareholder)
- Paul A. Giordano (shareholder and Business Litigation practice group manager)
- Paul Heuerman (shareholder)
- Paul L. Jackson (shareholder and Roetzel president)
- Suzanne K. Ketler, Ph.D. (shareholder)
- Ronald S. Kopp (shareholder)
- Terrence H. Link III (shareholder)
- Lisa H. Lipman (shareholder)
- Jessica Lopez (associate)
- J. Breton McNab (associate)
- Chad L. Mowery (shareholder)
- Stephanie Y. Olivera (associate)
- Joseph M. Ruscak (shareholder)
- James K. Shaw (counsel)
- John B. Waters (counsel)