Albert N. Salvatore
One Cleveland Center, 10th Floor
Cleveland, OH 44114
Albert N. SalvatoreSecretary-Treasurer, Shareholder
Phone: (216) 615-4845
Fax: (216) 623-0134
For over 35 years, Mr. Salvatore has utilized his business and tax expertise to help clients find practical solutions to legal and business challenges.
He advises clients through the entirety of the business lifecycle, from early stage, entrepreneurial companies to high-growth private companies and publicly traded entities. Mr. Salvatore provides counsel on entity selection and formation, corporate governance, debt and equity structuring and financings, divestitures, joint ventures, strategic alliances, and succession planning. He has facilitated the acquisition of U.S. businesses and operations by international corporations and has also shepherded a number of companies through the complexities of a corporate reorganization.
Mr. Salvatore’s experience includes the representation of shareholders whose interests and assets are at stake when disputes arise over breach of operating agreements, self-dealing and breaches of fiduciary duty, or failures to act in a company’s best interest. He has handled countless such clashes between shareholders and corporate directors and C-suite officers, often managing to avoid costly litigation.
Mr. Salvatore is also an advocate for the creation and use of advisory boards to informally guide and advise company management by bringing together people of diverse background, experience, and expertise in any number of disciplines. Entrepreneurs and startup companies can particularly benefit from advisory boards, and Mr. Salvatore serves on many himself, providing an experienced business and legal perspective to those companies that are just getting off the ground.
- LL.M., New York University School of Law, Taxation
- J.D., Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- B.S.B.A., John Carroll University, Accounting
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- Frequent speaker on various business topics including "Succession Planning for Privately Held Businesses" and "Use of Advisory Boards"
- Over 50 Roetzel & Andress LPA Attorneys Named to 2019 The Best Lawyers in America© List
- Harvey Weinstein, Tax Reform, and Nondisclosures - Oh My!
- White House Announces Tax Reform Proposals
- Over 50 Roetzel & Andress LPA Attorneys Named to 2017 The Best Lawyers in America© List
- Investor Advisory Committee Advises SEC to Revisit Definition of "Accredited Investor" and Provide Enhanced Protections