One Cleveland Center, 10th Floor
Cleveland, OH 44114
Ms. Kinkopf-Zajac focuses her practice in the area of medical defense. She has extensive experience in the defense of hospitals, physicians, and other health care providers in cases involving all areas of medicine, surgery, pediatrics, pharmacology, nursing, and dentistry. Her strengths include all aspects of pre-trial case management, including factual investigation and development, fact discovery, and expert research, retention, and discovery.
Prior to law school, Ms. Kinkopf-Zajac practiced as a registered nurse for 10 years in surgical intensive care. She also has valuable experience in risk management, having worked as the Risk Manager for the PHS Mt. Sinai Medical Center in Cleveland. Both the nursing and risk management experience provide Ms. Kinkopf-Zajac with unique perspective and qualifications for defense of highly complex medical negligence cases.
- Extensive experience in medical malpractice cases involving complex medical procedures, birth-related injuries, medication-related events, emergency care, inpatient and outpatient care, rehabilitation, and long term care
- Investigation of events pre-suit in anticipation of future litigation
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, Adjunct Professor
- J.D., Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- cum laude
- B.A., Nazareth College of Rochester
- magna cum laude
- R.N., St. Vincent Charity Hospital, School of Nursing
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association