John D. Rybarczyk
One Cleveland Center, 10th Floor
Cleveland, OH 44114
John D. RybarczykShareholder
Mr. Rybarczyk represents public and privately held businesses, as well as emerging businesses and entrepreneurs. He is involved in various stages of business including: entity formations; mergers, acquisitions and divestitures; business succession planning; shareholder relationships; and corporate governance. He has also conducted international compliance programs and chaired national and international business transactions involving many of the firm’s offices.
Mr. Rybarczyk has represented business organizations in the automotive, environmental, financial services and banking, health care, insurance, manufacturing, professional services, construction, retail, food and beverage, transportation, and tax-exempt areas.
- J.D., Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- cum laude
- B.S., John Carroll University
- cum laude
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Lorain County Bar Association
- Community Health Partners Regional Foundation
- Allen Medical Center Foundation
- Murray Ridge Production Center, Inc.
- Lorain County Chamber of Commerce