John W. Breig, Jr.
One Cleveland Center, 10th Floor
Cleveland, OH 44114
John W. Breig, Jr.Associate
Mr. Breig focuses his practice on business and public law litigation, appellate law, and land use and zoning law. While attending Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Mr. Breig worked as a judicial extern to the Honorable Donald C. Nugent of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio and as a legal extern for the United States Attorney’s Office, Civil Division, in Cleveland.
Prior to joining Roetzel, Mr. Breig served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Danny C. Reeves of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky.
- J.D., Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- summa cum laude
- Cleveland State Law Review, Submissions Editor
- CALI Award for Academic Excellence in Legal Writing, Evidence, Criminal Procedure I, and Agency and Partnership
- B.A., Kent State University, Justice Studies
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Akron Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association, The Northern District of Ohio Chapter
- American Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association