Jose C. Leon
Trianon Centre, 3rd Floor
Naples, FL 34103
Jose C. LeonAssociate
Jose focuses his practice on business and commercial litigation with an emphasis on construction defect, real estate, and public law.
Prior to joining Roetzel, Jose attended the University of Florida Levin College of Law. While in law school, Jose worked as an intern for Fidelity National Title Insurance Company and served as a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Alicia Valle of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
At heart, Jose is a staunch diversity advocate. Having lived in Cuba and Mexico, Jose has a multicultural background and is fluent in Spanish. Additionally, Jose enjoys reading, exercising, and trading stocks.
- 2016, J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law
- Dean’s List
- Book Award – Spanish for Lawyers
- Pro-Bono Outstanding Achievement Certificate
- Teaching Assistant – Legal Writing and Appellate Advocacy
- Research Editor – Florida Journal of International Law
- Vice-President – Cuban-American Bar Association
- 2012, B.A., University of Florida, Political Science