Chicago, IL 60602
Mr. Levin’s clients have grown to appreciate his versatility and the wide areas of experience he has brought to them. While Mr. Levin focuses his practice on corporate, insurance and transactional law, he has a background working in the financial and insurance sectors, including knowledge and legal expertise in the areas of bankruptcy, commercial and consumer financing, insurance, agent-company relations and insurance financing. As a result, Mr. Levin has earned a strong reputation among clients and peers in the areas of mergers, acquisitions and sales of businesses and in dealing with insurance companies, particularly as it relates to errors and omissions, medical malpractice, disability and health insurance coverage.
Mr. Levin has also been involved in the creation of insurance premium financing companies, forming and structuring of corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships, and in preparing specialized agreements for medical providers, insurance coverage, regulatory issues and secured transactions. Mr. Levin has also spent nearly three decades negotiating office leases, and reviewing and negotiating a broad spectrum of vendor and service agreements that most businesses will confront during their existence.
- J.D., University of Illinois College of Law
- cum laude
- B.A., University of Illinois, Political Science
- Magna Cum Laude with Highest Distinction
- Crafting Physician Separation Agreements: Protecting Doctors from Negative References and Reviews
- Federal Court Overturns CMS Overpayment Rule
- CMS Announces Proposed Rules Reducing the Regulatory Burden on Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Hospitals and Other Participating Providers and Suppliers
- Restrictive Covenants in Non-Compete Agreements: Broader is Not Better
- Should a "Sister" State Necessarily Impose the Same Professional Discipline Against a Medical Practitioner That Another State Imposes?
- Illinois Nursing Act Changed to Benefit Advanced Practice Nurses
- Does the ADA Require an Employer to Extend a Leave Taken Under the FMLA?
- Health Law Insights: May Newsletter
- Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services Proposes Delay of Implementation of New Home Health Agency Rules
- Health Law Insights: January Newsletter
- New Federal Law Provides Additional Protection for Trade Secrets
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals Grants Department of Labor's Request for Expedited Briefing and Oral Argument Schedule
- Recent Developments Following the Issuance of an Injunction Against the DOL's Implementation of New Overtime Regulations
- Health Law Insights: November Newsletter
- Breaking News: Texas Federal Court Judge Issues Nationwide Injunction Against DOL, Bringing New Overtime Regulations to Abrupt Halt
- Health Law Insights: October Newsletter
- Health Law Insights: September Newsletter
- Nurses and Overtime Pay: Who is Eligible? Who is Exempt?
- Roetzel's Chicago Office Expands with Addition of 11 Attorneys