Nancy A. Noall
One Cleveland Center, 10th Floor
Cleveland, OH 44114
Nancy A. NoallShareholder
Ms. Noall focuses her practice in labor and employment law. She has represented clients in the defense of sexual harassment and other employment-related claims, along with litigating cases ranging from employment discrimination to wrongful discharge and arbitrating grievances under union contracts. She has successfully defended clients in a variety of industries, including computer software, contract research and development, communications and manufacturing.
Ms. Noall regularly provides counseling in personnel and operating policies designed to fit each client’s unique business needs. To minimize the potential for employment-related litigation, she provides counsel through each phase of the employment relationship, including preemployment testing, hiring, performance evaluations, discipline and discharge.
In addition, Ms. Noall advises non-union clients on how to remain union-free while conversely helping unionized clients develop and maintain positive relationships with their union.
- AV® Preeminent™ rating from Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Selected as an "Ohio Super Lawyer" by Ohio Super Lawyers magazine
- J.D., Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- Order of the Coif
- B.A., John Carroll University
- magna cum laude
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- How Much is a Good Name Worth? Ohio Supreme Court Says Damages for Defamation are Capped
- It's Unanimous: Federal Age Discrimination Law Applies to Public Employers Regardless of Size
- "It's Like Déjà Vu All Over Again" : The Boeing Micro-Unit Case
- Ohio Supreme Court Expands Voluntary Abandonment Defense
- No Citation? No Problem. Employers Can Now Submit a Request to Charge the Surplus Fund Without Proof of a Motor Vehicle Citation
- Competing in the Commonwealth: New Non-Compete Law Brings Big Changes to Massachusetts
- Start that FMLA Clock Running: How to Run FMLA Leave Concurrently with Time Off due to a Work-Related Injury
- The Humpty Dumpty Defense Does Not Work for Hospital in Union Organizing Campaign: The Importance of Carefully Drafting a No-Solicitation Policy
- Roetzel Welcomes Four Labor and Employment Attorneys to Growing Cleveland and Columbus Offices