Rachael L. Russo
One Cleveland Center, 10th Floor
Cleveland, OH 44114
Rachael L. RussoOf Counsel
Ms. Russo focuses her practice on complex business and commercial litigation, multi-district litigation, civil and criminal bank fraud, common law fraud, antitrust, trade regulation, and securities litigation.
- Prevailed as Lead Associate in the New Jersey Supreme Court on behalf of a Fortune 500 company on a high profile issue involving the protection of trade secrets and confidential information produced during the litigation discovery process
- Represented area bank in multi-milltion-dollar Multi-District Litigation involving claims of commercial fraud, bad faith and breach of contract
- Defeated breach-of-contract complaint at trial and on appeal on behalf of area nursing home
- Represented clients in breach of contract issues including non-compete agreements, class actions including shareholder class and derivative actions, common law fraud, and complex business and commercial litigation
- White collar criminal matters with focus on antitrust, trade regulation, distribution issues, and securities litigation.
- J.D., The Ohio State University, Moritz College of Law
- with honors
- B.A., The Ohio State University, Political Science
- magna cum laude
- Former Executive Director at Prayers from Maria Children's Glioma Cancer Foundation