Our International Law attorneys litigate all manner of trade remedy cases and international trade and commercial disputes before federal government agencies, particularly, the U.S. International Trade Commission and U.S. Department of Commerce and in federal district and appellate courts. Roetzel’s trade litigation experience includes antidumping and countervailing duty cases, §337 cases and challenges to trade agreements and international embargos. Our attorneys also litigate, arbitrate and mediate disputes involving the international protection of intellectual property rights and the cross-border enforcement of contracts and commercial agreements.
- New Federal Law Provides Additional Protection for Trade Secrets
- What Does "Brexit" Mean For Your Valuable Trademarks and Brands?
- GSP Renewed With Retroactive Effect / Importers Entitled to Duty Refund
- The Regulatory Amendments to the Cuba Sanctions - What Does it Mean for American Business?
- Roetzel's Bradley A. Wright Named Chair of USLAW Board of Directors
- C-TPAT Supply Chain Security Program For Importers
- Trade Remedies From Unfair Foreign Imports