Roetzel’s attorneys have significant experience in counseling and advising on complex joint ventures, including the representation of the investors in the joint ventures, both domestically and internationally, including in South Korea, Brazil, Japan, Western and Eastern Europe, Israel, and Canada.
We have experience in the formation of joint ventures for a variety of purposes, including distribution, manufacturing, product development, and research and development. In addition, we have counseled clients in joint ventures across a broad section of industries, including energy, technology, health care, insurance, life sciences, real estate, manufacturing, telecommunications, and logistics.
The firm’s Joint Venture and Strategic Alliances practice includes attorneys from a variety of specialty areas, including corporate, intellectual property, labor/employment, tax, and environmental. This broad cross-section of experience enables us to be flexible and responsive, allowing a wide variety of clients across many industries to take advantage of joint venture opportunities as they arise.
- Represented a privately held Brazilian-based company in a $33 million sale to a United Kingdom-based public company
- Established joint ventures for the manufacture and distribution of various types of products in South and Central America, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, Australia, and Korea, including licensing of trademarks, patents, and other intellectual property
- Roetzel Represents C.S.I. Enterprises, Inc. in $600 Million Acquisition by Edenred
- Evaluating Privacy and Data Security Needs to be Part of Your Due Diligence Process
- Delaware Court of Chancery Focuses on Fiduciary Duty of Directors Appointed by Preferred Stockholders
- Roetzel in the News in South Florida
- Roetzel's Christopher Reuscher Named to Greater Akron Chamber's "30 for the Future" List for 2015