Roetzel is pleased to announce that six attorneys have earned the distinction of “Lawyer of the Year” by The Best Lawyers in America®.
The “Lawyer of the Year” recognition is awarded to individual attorneys with the highest overall peer feedback for a specific practice area and geographic location. A highly competitive honor, only one lawyer is recognized as the “Lawyer of the Year” for each specialty and location. Additionally, 74 Roetzel attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®.
Roetzel's 2022 “Lawyers of the Year” include:
- Erika L. Haupt – Litigation -Trusts and Estates (Columbus)
- Shane A. Farolino – Environmental Law (Columbus)
- Thomas L. Rosenberg – Construction Law (Columbus)
- Jason W. Johnson – Litigation – Bankruptcy (Winter Park)
- Robert D. Pritt – Litigation – Land Use and Zoning (Fort Myers)
- Susan S. Box – Product Liability Litigation – Defendants (Akron)