Roetzel & Andress LPA is proud to announce that eight of its Naples office attorneys have been named among The Best Lawyers in America© for 2017.
In order to be named in The Best Lawyers in America©, an attorney must be nominated by another attorney or by a client. The attorney’s name will then appear on a ballot for a specific practice area and geographical region. Over six million votes are cast during the selection process. Pending positive evaluation, and good standing with the Bar Association, they may be included in the Best Lawyers® list.
Roetzel’s 2017 Best Lawyers® include:
- John T. Blakely, Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation
- Paul K. Heuerman, Real Estate Law
- Marc A. Huling, Commercial Litigation
- Brian V. McAvoy, Litigation - Trusts and Estates; Trusts and Estates
- Mark J. Price, Real Estate Law
- Robert D. Pritt, Government Relations Practice; Litigation - Land Use and Zoning; Municipal Law
- Cathy S. Reiman, Commercial Litigation; Litigation - Real Estate; Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Joseph D. Zaks, Trusts and Estates