Roetzel & Andress LPA is pleased to announce that nine of its Florida attorneys have been recognized as 2020 Florida Super Lawyers and two have been named 2020 Florida Rising Stars by Super Lawyers®.
The Super Lawyers selection process evaluates lawyers based upon multiple criteria, including professional achievement and peer recognition; honors and awards; firm and bar involvement and leadership; scholarship and professional writings; community service and pro bono activities; and other outstanding achievements. Rising Stars are top up-and-coming attorneys who are no more than 40 years old or who have been practicing for no more than 10 years.
Only five percent of Florida lawyers are chosen as Florida Super Lawyers and no more than 2.5 percent in the state are recognized as Rising Stars.
The firm’s Florida Super Lawyers and their recognized practice areas are:
- John T. Blakely, Of Counsel, General Litigation
- Christopher D. Donovan, Shareholder, Appellate
- Paul A. Giordano, Shareholder, Business Litigation
- Beverly Grady, Of Counsel, Land Use/Zoning
- Marc A. Huling, Shareholder-in-Charge of Naples, Business Litigation
- Jason Johnson, Shareholder, Bankruptcy
- Brian V. McAvoy, Shareholder, Estate & Probate
- Lori L. Moore, Shareholder-in-Charge of Fort Myers, Real Estate
- Mark J. Price, Shareholder, Real Estate
The firm’s Florida Rising Stars and their recognized practice areas are:
- Sarah M. Grieb, Associate, Real Estate
- Jamie B. Schwinghamer, Shareholder, Estate & Trust Litigation