Our commitment to our clients is to continue to provide quality legal services during this challenging situation. We have safeguards, infrastructure and procedures in place to work remotely should the need arise.
We recognize that businesses and public entities will have questions and concerns about how to proceed in the most effective and safest way possible. Steps include:
- Keeping abreast of local, state, and federal government communications and recommendations.
- Carefully reviewing internal policies and procedures regarding sick time, working outside of the office, and effectively communicating with employees in both standard and emergency situations.
- Conducting a risk assessment of the workplace, including travel policies in light of this outbreak and hygiene best practices.
- Providing as much information as possible on what to do if anyone displays signs or symptoms of the coronavirus COVID-19 or has come into contact with someone exposed to the virus, including possible quarantine periods.
- Advising on best practices, common liability pitfalls and assist with unique case-by-case scenarios as businesses reopen.
- Learn more about Roetzel's Reopening America Readiness Team.
Please reach out to us here at Roetzel for information and support in navigating this challenging landscape. We are here to help. We have prepared detailed guidance on business considerations for the impact of the coronavirus. Click on the links below for topic-specific insights and alerts. This information is updated regularly as new issues arise and new insights are available.
Business and Commercial Litigation
Community Associations- Florida
Corporate, Tax & Transactional
Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
Public Law- Illinois
Public Law- Ohio