Bradley A. Wright, a past chair of USLAW NETWORK and partner-in-charge, Akron (Ohio) office & practice group manager, transportation and retail for USLAW member firm Roetzel & Andress in Ohio, has been named USLAW NETWORK’s 2016 O’Hagan Award recipient. The award is presented by the USLAW Chair to a USLAW member who demonstrates outstanding service and commitment to the organization’s guiding principles, mission and objective.
Tom Oliver, a founding shareholder at Carr Allison in Alabama, presented the award to Wright for his ongoing participation, leadership and commitment to USLAW.
“For years Brad has been active in USLAW practice groups and also served in several leadership roles, including chair of USLAW in 2014-15,” said Oliver. “Through his ongoing participation and commitment to making USLAW even stronger, Brad has created new vigor in the transportation practice group, inspired others to become more active and focused the transportation group on improving its overall client reach and service. Brad continues to distinguish himself by continuing to lead the organization in a very positive way and I am pleased to present Brad with the 2016 O’Hagan Award.”
The award, which was presented during USLAW’s recent annual member meeting in Colorado Springs, Colorado, is named after Jim O’Hagan, a founding member of USLAW.
O’Hagan Award recipients include:
- 2016 – Bradley A. Wright, Roetzel & Andress (Ohio)
- 2015 – Nicholas E. Christin, Wicker Smith O’Hara McCoy & Ford P.A. (Florida); Larry A. Schechtman, SmithAmundsen LLC (Illinois)
- 2014 – Kenneth B. Wingate, Sweeny Wingate & Barrow, P.A. (South Carolina)
- 2013 – Sheryl J. Willert, Williams Kastner (Washington)
- 2012 – Richard K. Traub, Traub Lieberman Straus & Shrewsberry LLP (New York); Daniel W. Gerber, Goldberg Segalla (New York)
- 2011 – James J. O’Hagan; Charles F. Carr, Carr Allison (Alabama); Roger M. Yaffe, CEO of USLAW NETWORK
- 2010 – Thomas S. Thornton, Carr Allison (Alabama)
- 2009 – Donean Surratt
- 2008 – Lew R.C. Bricker, SmithAmundsen (Illinois)
Click here to read the full release.