The Transportation Litigation group at Roetzel provides solutions for clients' immediate legal defense needs in the transportation area. Representation of these transportation service providers includes the implementation and coordination of immediate response teams in catastrophic accidents, and civil litigation in all federal and state courts.
Roetzel's Transportation Litigation group provides solutions for clients' immediate legal defense needs in the transportation area.
Our attorneys focus on the motor carrier, passenger, air, water, third-party logistic providers, and rail transportation segments of the transportation and logistics industries. In addition to direct suppliers and users of such services, our Transportation Litigation attorneys' client base includes third-party logistics providers, brokers, insurance specialists, and insurance carriers.
- Represented major transportation carriers and insurers in local, regional and national liability litigation
- Represented major transportation carriers in local, regional and national cargo claims litigation
- Serve as coordinated counsel for emergency response protocol for transportation, retail and business clients involving catastrophic accidents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Defended truckload carrier companies against claims arising under union collective bargaining agreements and various discrimination claims
- Retained to represent a large school bus operating company and in various trials involving minor bodily injury and / or property damage from motor vehicle accidents
- Defended a major transportation carrier against sexual orientation claims involving allegations that an employee was disciplined as a result of his sexual orientation
- Defended a motorcycle manufacturer against alleged deceptive trade practices and breach of warranty regarding a motorcycle sprocket
What We Do
- Cargo loss and damaged cargo
- Civil litigation
- Damage claims
- Emergency response protocol and services
- Insurance coverage
- Liability defense
- Personal injury defense
- Risk management services
- Trucking litigation
- Freight collection
- Carmack litigation