Roetzel & Andress LPA is proud to announce that seven of its Columbus office attorneys have been named to the 2017 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©.
In order to be named in The Best Lawyers in America©, an attorney must be nominated by another attorney or by a client. The attorney’s name will then appear on a ballot for a specific practice area and geographical region. Over six million votes are cast during the selection process. Pending positive evaluation, and good standing with the Bar Association, they may be included in the Best Lawyers® list.
Roetzel’s 2017 Best Lawyers® include (* denotes “Lawyer of the Year” award recipient/category):
- Thomas A. Dillon* – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants*; Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Erika L. Haupt* – Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law*; Trusts and Estates; Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- Edward C. Hertenstein – Tax Law; Trusts and Estates
- Douglas M. Kennedy – Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Judith D. Levine – Corporate Law; Real Estate Law
- Thomas L. Rosenberg – Construction Law; Litigation – Construction
- Bradley L. Snyder – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants