Roetzel is proud to announce that 30 of its Ohio attorneys have been selected as 2017 Ohio Super Lawyers and another 11 have been named 2017 Ohio Rising Stars by Super Lawyers magazine.
A Thomson Reuters business, Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive, and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
“Rising Stars” are the top up-and-coming attorneys who are no more than 40 years old or who have been practicing for no more than 10 years.
Roetzel’s attorneys selected as 2017 Ohio Super Lawyers:
- Akron: Susan Box, Jeffrey Casto*, John Coyne III, Elizabeth Davis*, Shane Farolino*, Megan Faust, Terrence Finn, Stephen Funk, Michael Hudak*, Paul Jackson*, Ronald Kopp*, Brian Moore*, George Rooney, Jr., Bruce Schrader II*, Roger Stevenson*, and Bradley Wright
- Cincinnati: Eric Bruestle*
- Cleveland: Anna Carulas*, Mark Jones*, Ronald Lee*, Donald Scherzer*, Doug Spiker*, and Diana Thimmig*
- Columbus: Thomas Dillon, Erika Haupt*, Edward Hertenstein*, Stephen Jones*, Douglas Kennedy, Thomas Rosenberg*, and Bradley Snyder*
Roetzel’s attorneys selected as 2017 Ohio Rising Stars:
- Akron: Chris Cotter, Jessica Lopez, and Laura Wallerstein
- Cleveland: Christine Garritano, Jayne Juvan, Amanda Knapp, Tammi Lees, Nathan Pangrace, and Marcus Pringle
- Columbus: Jessica Davis and Jeremy Young
*Denotes an attorney who has been a Super Lawyer for 10 or more years.View PDF