Roetzel & Andress is proud to announce that 17 of the firm’s attorneys have been named 2022 Ohio Super Lawyers® and 10 have been selected as 2022 Ohio Rising Stars®. This year’s list includes four newly-listed attorneys, and two attorneys named to “Top Lists” for Ohio.
These exclusive lists are chosen annually by the research team at Super Lawyers. Each year, only 5% of the lawyers in Ohio are chosen to receive the Super Lawyers honor, and only 2.5% of the lawyers in Ohio are chosen to the Rising Stars list. Super Lawyers is a Thomson Reuters business and a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent research of candidates and peer evaluation and review by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
The complete list of Roetzel & Andress attorneys selected as 2022 Ohio Super Lawyers are listed with their practice area below.
- Eric Bruestle – Workers’ Compensation
- Anna Moore Carulas – PI Med Mal: Defense
- Shane Farolino – Environmental ^
- Laura (Megan) Faust – Insurance Coverage
- Barry Freeman – Employment & Labor
- Terrence Finn – Environmental
- Stephen Funk – Business Litigation
- Erika Haupt – Estate & Probate ^
- Michael Hudak – PI Med Mal: Defense
- Paul Jackson – Employee Benefits
- Ronald Kopp – Business Litigation
- Thomas Rosenberg – Construction Litigation
- Donald Scherzer – Antitrust Litigation
- Bruce Schrader – Creditor Debtor Rights
- Bradley Snyder – PI General: Defense
- Douglas Spiker – Workers’ Compensation
- Bradley Wright – Transportation/Maritime
Listed below are the Roetzel & Andress attorneys selected as 2022 Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Stars.
- Lidia Ebersole – Business Litigation
- Diana Feitl – Government Relations *
- Monica Frantz – Employment & Labor
- Tyler Jolley – Transportation/Maritime *
- Stephanie Olivera Mittica – Employment & Labor
- Phillip Sarnowski – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Lauren Smith – Employment & Labor *
- Christopher Tackett – Business Litigation *
- Nicholas Resetar – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Laura Wallerstein – Real Estate
* denotes newly-listed attorneys
^ denotes inclusion on Top List